My home....My land....I care for you....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0e3Lw9_lc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sM9vcAIYyc
This is the place I ever want to be....Some call it small miracle.... Some say "Serendib". Proud to be a Sri Lankan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The clock that should never ding
Ever since I started grocery shopping on my own in 2010, I've used reusable bags. I started with just 2 bags. We were a ...
-
A very happy news for Leucamia patients. I heard that there is a cure. Its a kind of grass called "Ganesha". The name may not be f...
-
We had a small fun at Excel World. Actually Its a nice place in Sri Lanka, and there are lots of fun items such as 4D movies, Wonder World i...
-
The name Premasiri khemadasa meant "music", the tireless stream of music. Dr. Premasiri Khemadasa is a great Sinhala musician in S...
Authentic words, some true words dude. Thanx for makin my day!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome !!
ReplyDelete