Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Final Walk - Kurunegala

Every time I mention that this is our final trip, there's another one coming up ;) but this time I named it as "The Final Walk" because this should be our final trip, at least during the university life(because we are working now:)

We went a two day trip to Nikaweratiya and Kurunegala. Climbing Athugala was a nice and tough experience. Never knew that there are such beautiful places like Magalla lake(-Nikaweratiya) in my country. Thanks Asiri, Dinesh and Malaka for their hospitality.

ethugala

3 comments:

  1. i appreciate your feelings about my village nikaweratiya.you are a really srilankan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks damith......yeah your village is such a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to know about you.I am a student of Uva Wellassa University of srilanka.And i am a It student.If you like mail me as good friend my mail address is damith_uwu@hotmail.com

    thanks,bye

    ReplyDelete

The clock that should never ding

Ever since I started grocery shopping on my own in 2010, I've used reusable bags. I started with just 2 bags. We were a ...